Have Your Script Read!
Are you a Screenwriter with a desire to have your script read? Writers will have their script read by local Tryka actors, followed by a Q and A with the audience, where the Writer can get constructive criticism. If interested, just send your script to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, grade, school, and script name in the body of the email.
Please keep the following in mind
1. Scripts are not chosen by date sent, but by suitability for the overall meeting
2. Scripts should be free of spelling, grammar, and formatting errors
3. Scripts should be no longer than 20-pages
4. Screenwriter MUST be available to come to the meeting
5. Script should be submitted one month before the meeting